Why Video Marketing is your #1 Marketing Tool
The SEOPros Video and Animation Production team are considered one of the leading agencies to go for professional corporate or explainer videos. We have a strong presence in Pretoria, Johannesburg and Cape Town. Our company offers a hands-on approach from A – Z for your video production and after marketing needs.
- Video marketers get 66% more qualified leads per year.
- Video marketers achieve a 54% increase in brand awareness.
- 73% have bought a product after watching a video.
- 81% saw an increase in sales and 53% said support calls were reduced.
- 50% of web users look for a video before visiting a store, says Google
Video is now the world’s most effective marketing tool
How Does Video Help Your Business?
If you think about it, the effectiveness of video is not really that surprising. After all, vision is our most dominant sense. Most information transmitted to our brain is visual. So if pictures are already boosting engagement massively, imagine what moving pictures can do to your business!?
Video Boosts Conversions and Sales
The bottom line? Videos can make you some serious cash. Adding a product video on your landing page can increase conversions by up to 80%. Studies show that 74% of users who watched an explainer-video about a product or service subsequently bought it.
Video Shows Great ROI
83% of businesses say that video provides good return on investment, so it pays off big time. Latest research shows that users are mostly put off by videos that don’t explain the product or service clearly enough. Low quality or poor design didn’t matter nearly as much.
Video Builds Trust
Trust is the foundation of conversions and sales. But building trust should be a goal on its own. The whole concept of content marketing is based on trust and creating long-term relationships. Stop selling and let the people come to you by providing them interesting and useful information.
Video does it all. Video content is likely to engage us and ignite emotions. And when we talk about elite people in the audience, YouTubers have become the most powerful social media figure to promote your brand. So, if you are serious about content marketing, you must be serious about video, too.
Effective marketing videos present your products in a conversational form. That creates a sense of individual approach which is why 57% of consumers say that videos gave them more confidence to purchase online.
Google Loves Videos
Videos allow you to increase the time spent by visitors on your site. Thus, longer exposure builds trust and signals search engines that your site has good content.
Moovly gives us whopping statistics: You’re 53 times more likely show up first on Google if you have a video embedded on your website. Since Google owns YouTube, there has been a significant increase in how much videos affect your search engine rank.
Video Appeals to Mobile Users
Video and mobile go hand in hand. 90% of consumers watch videos on their mobile. From Q3 of 2013, mobile video views have grown more than 233 percent. YouTube reports mobile video consumption rises 100% every year. Since people like to watch videos on the go, and the number of smartphone users is growing, your video audience keeps getting bigger and bigger.
Video Marketing Can Explain Everything
Are you launching a new product or a service? Create a video to show how it works. 98% of users say they’ve watched an explainer video to learn more about a product or service. That is why 45% of businesses who use video marketing said that they have an explainer video on their home page. Of those businesses, 83% said that their homepage explainer video was effective.
Video Engages Even the Laziest Buyers
Video is a great tool for learning, but it’s also super easy to consume. Today’s life is too busy to have time to read long product descriptions or dig deep into services. The modern customer wants to see the product in action.
Video Encourages Social Shares
YouTube is the second most popular social network in the world.
However, in a social media context, video marketers must remember that people share emotions, not facts. 76% of users say they would share a branded video with their friends if it was entertaining.
So create fun entertaining videos to encourage social shares. Emotions are not exactly ROI but social shares can increase traffic to your site, and you can take it from there.
- 94% of video marketers say video has helped increase user understanding of their product or service.
- 84% of marketers say video has helped them increase traffic to their website.
- 81% of marketers say video has helped them generate leads.
- 80% of marketers say video has increased dwell time on their website.
- 41% of marketers say that video has helped them reduce support calls.
- 96% of people say they’ve watched an explainer video to learn more about a product or service.
- 79% of people say a brand’s video has convinced them to buy a piece of software or app.
- 68% of people say they’d most prefer to learn about a new product or service by watching a short video. This makes video more popular as a learning tool than text-based articles (15%), infographics (4%) presentations and pitches (4%) ebooks and manuals (3%
- 48% of people said they’d be most likely to share video content with their friends, ahead of any other type of content.
- Video came out ahead of social media posts (23%), news articles (16%), blog posts (5%) and product pages (3%).